Winter

Winter
Bliss

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Winter Day





Hi all! So I'm pretty sure I kind of don't exactly have this blog thing figured out yet, but nonetheless I'm really loving being able to write again. Today after two days of being snowed in I was finally emancipated and ventured out on a trip to the mall with mom. I felt a bit like a greedy kid in a candy store as I used my Christmas money to go moderately insane. Yet, my justification is that this is the one time of year I'm able to do this. <<< Selfish. Following my shopping extravaganza mom and I had a lovely dinner at the Cheesecake Factory which is possibly the best creation known to man. Mom got a nice steak with mashed potatoes and I scarfed down their delicious Greek salad. We shared fried mac and cheese and I also enjoyed a strawberry lemonade. The diet starts tomorrow, is the lie I've been telling myself everyday for the past several months.
Following the mall I went home to get ready for my friend Matt's party. I don't think I will ever find someone with more of a free spirit than this boy has. He has been egging me and our other best friend to go somewhere extreme on New Years Eve (he's not sure where he wants to go yet). We'll see. Oh, and no the party was not the typical wild teen parties you seen in the movies. I guess this could be classified as more of a get together. My friend Heather drove us to the party and I hung out with her, Matt and a friend of Matts for most of the night.

Well, for the first time in weeks I think I'm off to bed before 3. Tonight I might just refrain from staying up, being unproductive, and burning my eyes out before the computer screen. Or perhaps I'll do just that and begin a new post. I saw someone posted a list of facts about themselves; this looked rather amusing. For now, I'll say goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment